11/07/2012

Juventus-Nordsjaelland lineups

This is the day of Juventus-Nordsjaelland.

After the recent not brilliant performance of Juventus, all of us thought about of a change of module or at least a change of players that usually are part of the standard lineup, instead Antonio Conte surprised everyone.

The last rumors talk about this lineups:

Juventus-Nordsjaelland lineups

3-5-2

Buffon

Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini

Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah

Matri, Giovinco

If I have to be honest I was hoping for 4-3-3. Nordsjaelland in the first leg has proved to be a mediocre team, it always had 11 players behind the line of the ball and thought only to defend.

So in a game where Juventus is only interested in victory and in do many goals as possible, maintain fix 3 players in defense to counter only one danish striker it seems to me to be a waste.

After saying this I confirm my full confidence in the work of our coach Antonio Conte and I hope to celebrate the first goal of Alessandro Matri ("MitraMatri") in Champions League.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...