11/24/2012

Memories: Zinedine Zidane

This morning, while I was talking with my best friend, jumps out on Facebook a picture of Zinedine Zidane photographed, after Juventus-Chelsea,  in a famous Lounge Bar of Turin.

In a while my mind fills up with beautiful memories!

I confess to you that sin: I have not seen Zidane in action for a while time...

And so, seized by a strong desire to see him, I run to look for Zidane video on YouTube...

I find this video (among other things has one of my favorite songs as a soundtrack) and I want to share it with you!




Zidane is the greatest expression of football as an art form...movements that seem to emit classical music...for me is "the most elegant player" in the football history!

In your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...